BUCHAREST — The signing of a memorandum of understanding among General Motors Corp., Daewoo Motor Co. Ltd. and the Korean Development Bank creates some questions about the future of the Daewoo Automobile Romania S.A. car plant. The Korean management, however, remains optimistic. "The signing of the memorandum does not change the status or financial stability of Daewoo Automobile Romania, nor exist there any predictable signs regarding a change of its status," says Sung Yang Cho, president ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.