Daewoo Motor America Inc.’s plan of reorganization takes effect Oct. 16, providing owners of Daewoo vehicles in the U.S. with parts and warranty coverage. DMA and General Motors Daewoo Auto & Technology Co. Ltd. (GMDAT), which purchased certain assets of the defunct Daewoo Motor Co. Ltd. but not the U.S. unit, has entered into a long-term agreement that will preserve “DMA’s exclusive rights to continue providing Daewoo parts and warranty administration to the U.S. market,” says a DMA ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.