Daewoo Motor Co.’s U.K. unit has gone into administration, a legal step that could lead to layoffs. Daewoo’s joint venture with General Motors Corp., GM Daewoo Auto & Technology Co. Ltd., is expected to launch this month, but Daewoo Cars UK is not part of the deal. "Unfortunately, there will be a number of redundancies within Daewoo Cars Ltd., and the administration may also result in some disruption for Daewoo car customers in the short term," says Ernst & Young, administrator ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.