Union members of Daewoo Motor Co. Ltd. and GM Daewoo Automotive & Technology Co. Ltd. in South Korea vote to strike over wage and benefit issues. More than 78% of GM Daewoo’s 7,957 unionized workers reportedly voted for the strike, but no date has been set. Although Daewoo and GM Daewoo are now two separate companies, both share the same labor union.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.