SEOUL — Styling of Daewoo Motor Co. Ltd.'s popular Matiz subcompact has been changed slightly in front, side and rear, but the new version, the Matiz II, still looks like the original model first introduced in 1997. Matiz II has been on display in 12 Lotte Department Stores and six other leading department stores in Korean cities for several weeks, marking its domestic debut. The new model was 19 months in development and is what Daewoo calls a “guest development,” meaning that Daewoo ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.