NEW DELHI -- DaimlerChrysler AG has an unassailable position at the top of India’s luxury segment unless the BMW 7-Series or the Toyota Lexus brand come in to challenge it, says Jurgen Ziegler, CEO of DaimlerChrysler India Ltd. Ziegler was on hand for India’s recent Auto Expo 2002 to unveil the new Mercedes-Benz cars scheduled for launch here soon. They include the M-Class SUV; S-Class diesel; C220 CDi and C200 Kompressor; SLK Roadster; CLK Cabriolet and Coupe; and the C200K Sports ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.