Hyundai Motor Co. Ltd. says it may co-develop platforms for front-wheel-drive, compact passenger cars with DaimlerChrysler AG. DC has a 10% stake in Hyundai and is already part of a joint venture with the South Korean auto maker and Mitsubishi Motors Corp. to design and develop car engines.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.