DaimlerChrysler Canada Inc. extends its 7-year/115,000 km (71,461 mile) powertrain warranty to include remaining ’02 Chrysler, Dodge and Jeep models. It was previously only available on ’03 models. Ed Brust, chairman, president and CEO of DaimlerChrysler Canada, says the extension of the warranty to ’02 models is due to the fact “public perception has not caught up with reality when it comes to DaimlerChrysler’s impressive quality gains.”
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.