SAO PAULO -- Ben van Schaik, 57, president of DaimlerChrysler do Brasil, adds the responsibilities of sales director to his duties with the retirement of Roberto Bogus for personal reasons. Van Schaik is expected to deal with contractors with large fleet owners, set up strategies and delegate field work to an associate sales director. DC has factories in Sao Paulo and Minas Gerais. The car maker ended 2001 with a 31.4% market share, down from its 37% market share in 2000 in the truck ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.