DaimlerChrysler AG reports net profits of $125 million during the second quarter, a 90% drop from $1.27 billion in like-2002. DC Chairman Juergen Schrempp confident in future prospects for auto maker. The auto maker’s U.S. Chrysler Group reports a loss of $1.1 billion during the quarter, which led the decline. Chrysler’s revenues fell 28% to $13.6 billion. However, the luxury Mercedes-Benz unit saw its operating profits rise 2% to $990 million, while revenues were up 1% to ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.