Stuttgart-based DaimlerChrysler AG confirms it will sell its remaining 12.4% stake in Mitsubishi Motors Corp. The transaction is expected to increase DaimlerChrysler’s 2005 earnings by €500 million. ($585 million). The deal, expected to close by the end of this month, will not affect the various joint ventures involving the two auto makers. They recently opened a powertrain plant, the Global Engine Manufacturing Alliance (GEMA), and each has vehicle development programs that are tied to ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.