DETROIT -- DaimlerChrysler AG presents a variety of its Global Electric Motorcars (GEM) neighborhood electric vehicles during the Electric Transportation Industry Conference in Sacramento, CA. Versions of GEM include a luxury model with ostrich trim and TV entertainment center, a pizza delivery vehicle, a mini-catering vehicle and a model for transporting VIP customers at auto dealerships.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.