ANN ARBOR, MI – In yet another in a lengthening list of fuel cell vehicle (FCV) demonstration initiatives, DaimlerChrysler AG announces it and global delivery service giant United Parcel Service will cooperate in a program to put fuel cell-powered delivery vehicles on the road in this southeast Michigan college town. UPS begins delivery with fuel cell-powered Dodge Sprinter next year. DC will supply UPS with fuel cell-powered Dodge Sprinter cargo vans as well as an “F-Cell” ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.