HOPKINSVILLE, KY – Hopkinsville is in the racehorse business. Located in the heart of Kentucky's bluegrass pastures, this city of 31,000 people boasts its share of thoroughbred racehorse breeders. Each day, the pounding of hoof beats lends plenty of rhythm to daily life. In July, that sound will be rivaled by thumping heartbeats at a local 410,000-sq.-ft. (38,000-sq.-m) Dana Corp. frame plant, as it hits full stride in an effort to churn out annually 7,000 of the most-advanced structures ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.