Looking to hike its return on investment, Dana Corp. will be moving North American axle production out of existing plants and into nine facilities run by its Spicer Driveshaft Div., Dana Chairman Joseph Magliochetti says in an interview. The consolidation will begin by year's end, insiders say. The existing axle plants are expected to be used to make other products. Meanwhile, Mr. Magliochetti says Dana is increasing the number of joint ventures it has to get ready for a “growing age of ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.