FRANKFURT – Dana Corp. opens a fifth fuel-cell components technical research center, this time in Rugby, the U.K., in a gamble the company can play a more important role in future powertrains than it is today. "In an automotive engine, we have maybe $150 to $200 of content when you look at our cylinder-head gaskets, our engine bearings, cylinder liners, etc.," says Charles Heine, Dana’s president-technology development and diversified products, on hand to announce the new ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.