Dana Corp. says new structural product business with several automakers will net it nearly $570 million in annual sales. The global business agreements, spanning five to eight years, support the production of a variety of platforms in many new geographic regions, Dana says. Production is scheduled to begin in 2002 for model year '03 platforms. The structural products include components using such technologies as high-pressure hydroforming and tailor blanking. Meanwhile, Dana says it is ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.