Dana Corp.'s Plumley division opens a new 50,000-sq-ft. (4,600-sq.-m) thermoplastic sealing center in Paris, TN. The state-of-the-art facility is dedicated to the injection and blow molding of engineered thermoplastics for use in cam covers, air induction systems, plastic carrier-style gaskets and a variety of plastic powertrain components.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.