Dana Corp. realigns its Automotive Systems Group by integrating its global traction technologies and torque management business into the new Dana Torque and Traction Technologies Group. The move is expected to streamline operations and be beneficial to customers. The two businesses, which had $3 billion in combined 2001 sales, will integrate their divisional headquarters and global engineering, research, and development centers in a new state-of-the-art Automotive Systems Group ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.