DETROIT – Dana Corp.’s announcement that it will exhibit at this year’s Society of Automotive Engineers World Congress is welcome news for an organization that has witnessed, within a few short years, the exodus of virtually every top Tier 1 supplier from the floor at Cobo Center. SAE is encouraged that a company of Dana’s stature would come back, but the organization is careful not to claim the world’s largest automotive engineering exposition soon will return to the flashy, Tier 1 ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.