Dana Corp. says it will be the exclusive engine sealing supplier for Tritec Motors, a joint venture between DaimlerChrysler Corp. and the BMW Group. Five Dana divisions will provide components for Tritec Motors' 16-valve 1.6L and 1.4L engines produced in Brazil for U.S. versions of the Dodge and Plymouth Neon, and the U.K.'s Rover Mini. The deal puts Dana in a class with Freudenberg-NOK General Partnership and Federal-Mogul Corp., companies also with full engine sealing contracts. Dana ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.