Dana Corp. announces its Plumley Hose division will supply fuel hoses for a new diesel engineered and produced by DMAX Limited — the joint venture between Isuzu Motors America and General Motors Corp. The hoses are customized to Isuzu's specifications using flouroelastomer (FKM) for use on several GM '01 model-year light- and medium-duty trucks.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.