BEIJING — Dandong Automotive Mfg. Factory (DAMF), the maker of the Huanghai Brand large bus, is confident about the prospects of its cooperation with Renault SA of France in the production of high-speed deluxe large buses, DAMF officials say. Renault inked a letter of intent with DAMF near the end of last year, after the automaker's delegation toured the bus factory. Sources close to DAMF say that the factory has support from the provincial government for the project. It also has approval ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.