BORNHOLM, Denmark – A 3-hour ferry ride from Copenhagen gets you to the small Danish island of Bornholm, which rests in the Baltic Sea just south of Sweden. An idyllic holiday spot, its appearance belies its place as a crucible for testing electric-vehicle refueling systems. Faced with a wilting economy, Bornholm’s regional municipal council moved to attract eco-friendly investment four years ago – leading it to offer its services as a social microcosm for testing EVs. It now is a ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.