SAN DIEGO – Face it: Few will ever have the opportunity to see an Aston Martin up close, much less drive one. These cars are movie props more than daily drivers, better suited for celebrities or gadget-loving secret agents than the motoring masses. But for the achievers among us – those willing to come up with $160,000 and join an 18-month waiting list for Aston’s new DB9 coupe – the experience can be had. Or, for an additional $13,000, make that a drop-top. Aston Martin DB9 Go ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.