DaimlerChrysler AG says its third quarter earnings are higher than previously stated due to income received from the creation of its Airbus SAS plane-making unit. Third quarter profits are now at E1.003 billion ($883.2 million), compared to the previous figure of E902 million ($794.1 million). DC owns 33% of Airbus’ founding company EADS. EADS has an 80% majority stake in Airbus, with BAE Systems holding the remaining 20%. DC made E747 million ($657.7 million) from its investment in EADS, ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.