Wall Street asked for better financial results and DaimlerChrysler AG delivered, outpacing analysts' expectations in the third quarter. DC posted net earnings in the July-September period equivalent to $1.6 billion, up 14% from year-ago on a 15% rise in revenues. Including the sale of a 32.4% stake in debitel, the European telecommunications operations, net income rose 52% to $2.1 billion during the quarter. The automaker says it expects continued strong results in the fourth quarter, ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.