DaimlerChrysler AG shuffles the finance ranks at its Chrysler Group unit with the appointment of Ronald Kolka to the post of vice president-corporate financial control, effective Jan. 1. Kolka currently is U.S. sales and marketing control director at Chrysler. He will replace William Jones, Jr., who has been named vice president-Chrysler brands financial, DaimlerChrysler Services North America.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.