DaimlerChrysler Malaysia Sdn Bhd says it has appointed six Smart dealerships in preparation for the sales launch of the Fortwo model later this month. With the exception of one dealer, GoSmartStar Auto, all other Smart showrooms will be incorporated into existing Autohaus Mercedes-Benz showrooms, DaimlerChrysler Malaysia President Frank Steinleitner says. “The special display will add a touch of youthful fun and color to the overall ambience of existing retail outlets,” Steinleitner says.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.