AUBURN HILLS — High incentive costs and shrinking leasing residuals are putting downward pressure on profits at DaimlerChrysler Financial Services, a division of Berlin-based DaimlerChrysler Services (debis), but that isn't enough to put a crimp in the operation's plans for a new US$80 million North American headquarters here. DCFS broke ground last week on the five-story, 33,400 sq.-m (360,000-sq.-ft.) complex that will be situated on 9.7 ha (24 acres) in the shadows of DaimlerChrysler ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.