TURIN — Sources in Italy tell Ward's Automotive International that Giovanni Agnelli, Fiat SpA's honorary president and major shareholder, has agreed to transfer his family's controlling stake in Fiat SpA to DaimlerChrysler AG. The deal reportedly was agreed to several weeks ago and now is being studied by the company's lawyers and financial consultants. While details still are unclear, the deal is expected to be a share swap, with the Italian side transferring its 30% controlling stake in ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.