Plans to build a 34-story DaimlerChrysler AG tower in Canada to face off against the General Motors Corp. headquarters across the river in Detroit have been downsized. The proposed $60 million headquarters for DaimlerChrysler Canada Inc. in Windsor, Ont., has been scaled back to the equivalent of 15 stories from original sketches of the tallest skyscraper between Windsor and Toronto unveiled two years ago. The problem: lack of tenants for Windsor's priciest address. DC Canada will take ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.