DaimlerChrysler AG increased pay for 13 top executives last year, more than doubling their previous salary. The auto maker’s management board, comprised of 13 executives, had a combined salary of €50.8 million ($54.7 million) vs. €22 million ($23.7 million) in 2001, say reports. Breaking down the figure, €13.4 million ($14.4 million) was doled out in fixed compensation and €37.4 million ($40.3 million) was given in the form of short-term and mid-term incentives. DC’s supervisory board ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.