DaimlerChrysler AG preps Wall Street with a formal warning the Chrysler Group will post a $528 million third quarter operating loss. A loss has been expected since July's second quarter announcement that the months to come would be “disappointing” due to a combination of heavy spending and fierce competition. However, North American analysts were bracing for a loss closer to $300 million. In a statement issued in Germany, the carmaker says the final quarter will rebound, with forecasts ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.