DaimlerChrysler AG's light-truck strategy expands the next-generation Dodge Ram pickup lineup and includes a number of options to remain in the full-sized commercial van market. The next Dodge Ram pickup platform, code-named DR, is not due until 2003, but sources believe it will include a full-sized sport/utility vehicle (SUV), as well as standard and “crew cab” (four full-size doors) pickups. DCC is noticeably absent from the fullsize SUV segment. The current Ram pickup (BR) platform does ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.