DaimlerChrysler AG and Sirius Satellite Radio will partner to bring digital satellite radio to DaimlerChrysler customers in the U.S. beginning in 2001. The coast-to-coast system will offer up to 100 channels of commercial-free news, sports, music and entertainment programming available for $9.95 per month. Under terms of the agreement, DC will buy $100 million of Sirius common stock and will exclusively factory-install Sirius receivers in all of its vehicles, including Mercedes-Benz, ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.