DaimlerChrysler AG reportedly is discussing the possible assembly of Mercedes-Benz cars with Iranian auto maker Iran Khodro. The auto maker’s representative in Tehran is quoted as saying feasibility studies and negotiations are under way, with a decision slated to be reached around the beginning of the new Iranian year on March 21. The companies would like to assemble 2,500-3,000 Mercedes cars through the joint venture. DC would provide technical oversight for the product, as Iranian ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.