DaimlerChrysler AG may drop at least three board members to focus on vehicles and promote younger executives, reports the Wall Street Journal. DC is said to be considering dropping Klaus Mangold, Manfred Bischoff and Gary Valade, an American, from its management board when their contracts come up for renewal later this year. DC says eight of its 13 management board members have contracts expiring Dec. 15, and the auto maker’s supervisory board will decide whether or not to renew them. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.