DaimlerChrysler New Zealand Ltd. CEO and Managing Director Ernie Ward will retire March 31. DaimlerChrysler Australia/Pacific Pty. Ltd. President and CEO Wolfgang Schrempp says Ward, who has been with the company since 1973, has positioned the auto maker well for the future. DCNZ will benefit from the management and reporting structure Ward put into place and the professional dealer network he developed, Schrempp says. After returning from Australia in 1999 to head up the newly formed ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.