DaimlerChrysler Australia/Pacific Pty Ltd. opens a new commercial-vehicles dealership in Melbourne that will provide sales and service for the Freightliner, Sterling and Mercedes-Benz brands. “We are delighted to be able to offer our customers even better facilities with the opening of DaimlerChrysler Commercial Vehicles,” DaimlerChrysler Australia/Pacific Retail Operations Managing Director Alan McLaren says. The new dealership is located in the heart of Melbourne’s transportation hub. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.