DaimlerChrysler AG confirms its 2001 operating profit target of $1.1 billion-$1.6 billion (1.2 billion-1.7 billion euros) may no longer be possible in the wake of the Sept. 11 terrorist attacks in the U.S. On a more positive note, DC says it will report an operating profit of $496 million (540 million euros) in the third quarter, largely due to "better than expected performance at Chrysler Group." The turnaround plan announced in February was based on Chrysler’s ability to maintain 14% ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.