DETROIT – DaimlerChrysler AG says it will meet its financial targets for 2001. The company reaffirms its plans to achieve an operating profit of $1.1 billion for the year, with group revenues of about $134 billion, down from 2000’s $144 billion. The automaker also says the progress of turnaround plans at its Chrysler Group and Freightliner units are running on schedule. “The Chrysler Group has significantly exceeded the target set for the cost reduction program and expects to achieve the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.