DaimlerChrysler AG reports net income of $641 million during the first quarter, an 18% increase over like-2002. The improvements were tempered by DC’s less-than-optimistic outlook for further financial and sales gains for the rest of the year. DC changes the way it reports earnings beginning this quarter, adopting new rules from the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission that prohibit the company from reporting earnings with and without one-time charges. Earnings now will be reported ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.