DaimlerChrysler AG announces its Mercedes-Benz Maybach ultra-luxury sedan will begin at €310,000 ($287,000) for the 57 model, while the 62 model will start at €360,000 ($333,000). Both went on sale last weekend in Germany and are expected to reach U.S. shores early next year. Analysts say the pricing is expected to be in line with that of competing models by rival auto maker BMW AG. BMW will launch a new Rolls-Royce model in January. Current Rolls-Royces and Bentleys, sold by Volkswagen ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.