LAS VEGAS – With more of today’s younger car buyers spending thousands of dollars on vehicle accessories, DaimlerChrysler Corp. plans to re-launch its Mopar parts brand to gain a larger share of the aftermarket parts business. DC admits it has fallen behind in capturing a significant share of that business, but it plans to put Mopar front-and-center in the battle for tomorrow’s car buyers. "Mopar is the fourth great American brand of DaimlerChrysler," Chris Cortez, senior vice ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.