DETROIT – DaimlerChrysler AG’s supervisory board threw another wrench in the plans for the auto maker’s future as it rescinds the decision to appoint former Chrysler Group Chief Operating Officer Wolfgang Bernhard to the helm of Mercedes-Benz. Juergen Hubbert, who was to step down as Mercedes chief upon Bernhard’s arrival, will remain in his position. (See related story: DC Shakes Management Ranks) DC says Wolfgang Bernhard will not take helm at Mercedes. During a previously ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.