DaimlerChrysler AG Chairman Juergen Schrempp steps down from his post on the New York Stock Exchange’s board of directors. The announcement comes a few weeks after NYSE Chairman Richard Grasso resigned after reports leaked of Grasso’s $187.5 million compensation package. In a letter faxed to NYSE Interim Chairman John Reed, Schrempp cites time constraints as the reason for his departure. Schrempp’s tenure on the board was to expire in June 2004.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.