DaimlerChrysler AG revenues should rise to $160.7 billion in 1999 and on to $179.5 billion by 2001, the automaker says in its first official annual financial report since its formation. DC reported revenues of $154.6 billion in 1998 (up 12% from 1997), and says it has taken in some $23.7 billion in the first two months of 1999, outpacing like-1998 by 6%. The automaker says its unadjusted net earnings reached $5.66 billion last year, a 19% improvement from year-earlier and equaling $6.05 ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.