DaimlerChrysler AG launches production of its new Actros commercial vehicle at its Woerth, Germany, assembly plant. The Actros is DC’s flagship commercial vehicle in the European market and marks a significant step in the German auto maker’s efforts to right its under-performing big truck operations. “The new Actros embodies the ideal combination of top quality and profitability,” Eckhard Cordes, DC’s board of management member in charge of commercial vehicles, says in a statement. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.