WUHAN — Dongfeng Citroen Automobile Corp., in conjunction with Nanyang, Henan province, has made progress in the joint development of an alcohol-driven car. The first batch of these vehicles is slated to be marketed in the year's first half. Dongfeng-Citroen began the development project in October 2000, soon after providing four alcohol-fueled cars to the China Automotive Technology Research Center for experiments involving the use of a mixed fuel. Satisfactory results were obtained ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.